FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Your cart is currently empty.
Yes, I accept the Terms & Conditions set forth below and contained within www.AG100Health.com. Acceptance is given through use of www.AG100Health.com as well as through any purchase(s) made.
1) Products: All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products described or depicted on this site, www.AG100Health.com (the “Site”), are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. AG 100 Health will make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products.
2) Ordering, Shipping, Returns and Cancellations: When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with shipping restrictions. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Due to the nature of our products and for the safety of our customers, AG 100 Health will not accept returns for any items. Once an order is placed, it constitutes an agreement of services and cannot be cancelled, except at the discretion of AG 100 Health and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein. If a non-subscription order is cancelled, the order is subject to a 10% cancellation fee, which is calculated based on the total invoice amount. Subscription cancellations are subject to the Subscription terms below.
3) Subscriptions and Subscription Cancellations: In addition to the terms above, all subscription plans have a minimum 3 month subscription period determined as initial payment for first subscription shipment, second payment for the subsequent month, and third payment for the month subsequent to the second payment (i.e. three billing cyles and three shipments). If the plan is cancelled for any reason prior to the required third payment, you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the total of remaining payments required within the initial three month subscription period. By enrolling in a subscription plan, you accept these subscription terms herein and authorize AG 100 Health to charge any subscription fees or cancellation fees as applicable.
4) Accuracy of Information: We attempt to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Site. For example, products included on this Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5) Fees: For all charges or deposits for any events, products and/or services ordered by you on or through the Site, AG 100 Health will bill your bank card or alternative payment method offered by AG 100 Health and you agree to pay all such charges or deposits. When you provide bank card information, account numbers or other information necessary to facilitate payment to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the bank card that is used to pay for the products and services. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse AG 100 Health and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the Site. You understand that we will hold and store such bank card or payment information to facilitate payment and deposit, damage reimbursement, and other liability purposes.
6) Limitation of Liability: AG 100 Health shall not be liable to customer or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
7) Disclaimers: YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER AG 100 HEALTH NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES NOR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER AG 100 HEALTH NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES NOR SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST AG 100 HEALTH, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, AND ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE.
8) Use of this Web Site: The design of this Site and all text, graphics, images, video, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. All rights reserved. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Site.
9) Termination: You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
10) Health Related Information: The information contained in the Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with AG 100 Health) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use.
11) General: Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
12) Revisions to these Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site.
AG 100 Health collects information that you provide to us from your use of our website. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. The collected data may be used as necessary to provide and maintain services; to address and respond to services; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; as required by law; to fulfill our contracts; to improve and enhance our services; to send customers emails about special offers, new services, and other information or products that may be of interest; and to provide analysis or valuable information back to our customers and users.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that reason. AG 100 Health will not disclose this information to unaffiliated third parties for advertising purposes.